Having a website is important, not only for growth of companies, but also for personal businesses growth. For years we have entered what is the digital age, the age of the network, of online connections, and not being an integral part of all this corresponds to a form of isolation that is often harmful to the growth of business
Because our customers and our potential customers are online, the people interested in our information, our services and our products are online, our collaborators and competitors are online, so we cannot fail to be
- You can increase your brand reputation, knowledge of your services and products
- You can collect contacts and references of potential customers
- A series of communications can be established with interested persons via contact forms and emails
- You can give assistance to acquired customers
- You can sell services and products directly online, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- You can do a lot of amazing brand enhancement things!
After a business or e-commerce website is developed and published, it also needs to be managed
We have seen that in order to have a secure site , it must be kept up to date, and we have seen the importance of having fresh and interesting content in the various navigable sections,so technical management becomes a key point.
The Technical Management that is carried out on the websites can include and cover various important aspects, which ensure that the site remains “healthy” over time:
- Updating and maintaining the CMS in good health with the application of security updates on the software platform and plugin updates and compatibility checks
- Technical assistance
- The complete resolution of dysfunctions and bugs in customized programs
- The resolution of problems with the graphic display of web pages following updates
- The insertion or modification of particular contents or contents which cannot be managed independently.
Without this management, the site is left to itself … and sometimes its functioning is compromised, not for problems of the site itself, but for carelessness and lack of management
Web Marketing and PPC
Nothing less than placing yourself on the market , that’s what I mean by marketing, and specifically placing yourself on the web: being on the internet and via the internet to attract potential customers and achieve your goals
This is why your site must be just a click away every time someone searches for it, with specific landing pages , with keywords advertising campaigns
Do you already have your own website?
What is its indexing ? its trust and its popularity ? and its positioning ? Being present on search engines is essential, but it is equally essential to be found by those looking for our brand or our products and services. Every business needs to get the best search engine rankings to grow!
Social Media Marketing
Enter actively in Social Networks ! communicate with users who are looking for you, share services and products, news or news with them. Take advantage of the potential of Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest , Google+ , Linkedin and many other social sites.Not being on social media today means being excluded from a good slice of the market.
SEO optimization and Google positioning
SEO optimization of websites and web pages: the first step to position yourself on Google and search engines
- Onsite SEO analysis and positioning of your site and competitors’ sites
- To define the strengths and critical points, to strengthen the strategy of targeted presence in the market and on search engines
- Keyword strategy- choice of keywords
- Single and combined in keyphrases to optimize individual contents in a targeted manner
- Analysis Of Indexing And Positioning on Google And Search Engines
- Analysis of indexed web pages, the presence of friendly URLs and any duplicate content
- Onsite SEO Optimization Of website: Structure And HTML Code
- To allow better indexing and therefore a more effective positioning on search engines
- Optimization And Positioning Monitoring
- Periodic Analysis And Monitoring To Verify Improvements In Positioning And Optimization
- Plan and schedule your web marketing and PPC Campaigns
- Leverage Google AdWords to get interested and useful traffic
- Use Facebook ADS To Introduce Yourself To The Social Market And Make New Contacts
- Constantly optimize your Web Marketing and PPC campaigns
- Create A Landing Page Dedicated To The Campaign And The Objectives To Be Achieved
- Optimize And Monitor The Landing Page And The Goals Achieve
We provide both Shared and Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting
- Website Hosting
- Web and Mobile Application Hosting
- Dedicated servers for your website/Application
- Managing the server capacity to adapt any number of visits on your website by using load balancer or other effective techniques.
- Website/Software Deployment and Management